View in Browser:
http://list.ciea-health.org/scripts/wa-CIEAH.exe?A2=CIEA_LIST_TRIBAL_NCRP;4045b00b.1909p

######### ######### ######### ######### ######### ######### #########

CIEA Environmental Chronicle - Monthly Newsletter- September 2019

Meeting

######### ######### ######### ######### ######### ######### #########

1. Meeting- Annual Tribal NCRP & NCTWC Meeting- October 17, 2019 and the NCRP Meeting October 18, 2019 in Loleta, CA

Respectful Greetings,

You are invited to the Annual Tribal NCRP & NCTWC Meeting on October 17, 2019 and the NCRP Meeting the following day on October 18, 2019!

Both meetings are at the Tish-non Community Center, in Loleta, CA and are hosted by the Bear River Band of Rohnerville Rancheria.

Day 1: Annual Tribal North Coast Resource Partnership (NCRP) & Northern California Tribal Water Consortium (NCTWC) Meeting
We hope you will join us and help us shape the direction of the final phase of the North Coast DACTI Program.  This program is to provide technical assistance, workshops and trainings as part of the NCRP IRWM program.   We also invite you to assist us in shaping three new projects developed specifically to include North Coast Tribal influence in forest management, watershed planning and ocean restoration for watershed and ocean cleanup, restoration and cultural continuance.  For more information see the attached agenda or call us for more information.

As always for the NCTWC portion of day one, if there are other water-related topics that you want to add to the agenda please contact me. RSVP is not required but it does assist us in having enough materials and food for everyone.

To RSVP, you can hit the RSVP link in the full agenda, which we have shared in the read more button that will redirect you to the document.

Day 2: NCRP Quarterly Meeting

Please see information about the NCRP meeting on day two below. During this meeting we will be joined by the full NCRP Policy Review Panel.  There is a link to the NCRP website below which includes the agenda and information on how to RSVP.

The NCRP Tribal program does have travel and lodging funds available through the DACTI program for those in need of travel support, please contact [log in to unmask] by Oct. 15, 2019 to request travel support.

We hope to see you on October 17th and 18th in Loleta!

Well wishes

READ MORE:
http://www.ciea-health.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Annual-Tribal-NCRP-Agenda-2019-10-172.pdf

######### ######### ######### ######### ######### ######### #########

"We are natural Life
                                               A part of Mother Earth's design
                                                         A blending of colors
                                                      To make the difference
                                                            In the teaching
                                                              of meanings" -John Trudell (Santee Dakota)

Unsubscribe:
http://LIST.CIEA-HEALTH.ORG/scripts/wa-CIEAH.exe?SUBED1=CIEA_LIST_TRIBAL_NCRP&A=1

P.O. Box 2128
Berkeley, CA 94702

510-848-2043
http://www.ciea-health.org/

If you would like us to share any events or news related to our mission, please do not hesitate to send the information to [log in to unmask]