Newsletter

Logo
CIEA Environmental Chronicle
Monthly news of environmental issues affecting Indigenous Peoples
1. Job Opportunity - Tribal Marine Stewards Network (TMSN) Employment Opportunity for Project Coordinator - Deadline 5pm Monday February 1, 2021
Image
Respectful greetings,

We are excited to announce that the newly formed Tribal Marine Stewards Network (TMSN) is hiring a Project Coordinator.

The Project Coordinator will work collaboratively in collaboration with Network Partners towards a future where Indigenous reciprocal relationships between Indigenous Peoples and the ocean are restored. Network Partners include four (4) tribal partners including: Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation, Resighini Rancheria, Kashia Band of Pomo Indians, Amah Mutsun Land Trust of the Amah Mutsun Tribal Band; and two non-profits: Ecotrust and the California Indian Environmental Alliance (CIEA) .

Please see the Request for Qualifications including the Scope of work by clicking on the read more button below.

Cover letter and supporting documents shall be sent to [log in to unmask] with “TMSN Project Coordinator Response” in the Subject line. The deadline for proposal submission is 5:00pm (Pacific), Monday, February 1, 2021.

Please share this opportunity widely.
READ MORE
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.”

If you would like us to share any events or news related to our mission, please do not hesitate to send the information to [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the CIEA_LIST_TRIBAL_NCRP list, click the following link:
http://list.ciea-health.org/scripts/wa-CIEAH.exe?SUBED1=CIEA_LIST_TRIBAL_NCRP&A=1